While the lock down for covid has hit everyone the same for us in the office. We are lucky as we can all work from home and we can carry working. Below is a list of the equipment we needed to keep geeky designs going, working hard with new projects, new ways for us to work with new software and new shiney hardware.
So we have started to use
Why would we use Apple iPads for website designing, the simple truth is, is that we use Brizy to build our websites and it is easy now the iPad has a mouse to be able to edit the website.
If I had to say something about the lock down and working it would be that things have got a lot smoother and I don’t think we will go back to the office.
I see myself sat on a nice hill in Wales passing the time working along side a brew and lovey scenery.
Update: Still in the same position but built a gaming PC with a 5K screen to pass the time away waiting for some clients to send me their stuff, always room for a game or two.
The one thing I would say about working from home is that its super boring Lol.
I have a desk in front of me with my windows 10 PC and my new iPad pro 11 which I do most of my work on and behind me i have another desk with my gaming machine. Thank god for swivel seats.
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19, even if they’re mild:
- Get a PCR test (test that is sent to a lab) to check if you have COVID-19 as soon as possible.
- Try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until you get your test result.